Ahmedabad: There is good news for cricket lovers. Fatal virus infections are declining across the country. At the same time, a grand campaign of Corona vaccine has also started. Meanwhile, there is good news for cricket lovers. In which cricket fans can now watch the India-England Test match to be held in Ahmedabad by going to the ground. It is noteworthy that the Namaste Trump program was held in this ground after the construction of Motera Stadium. The match will be played in the largest stadium in the world.
Now the first match is to be played. Ahmedabadis are also very excited about it. The 3rd and 4th Test matches of the India-England Test series will be played at the Motera Stadium in Ahmedabad. In this regard, Gujarat Cricket Association president Dhanraj Nathwani has also made a big statement in a report that the spectators will be admitted with all vigilance for the Test match to be played between India and England.
India England series cricket match
- First Test: February 5-9, Chennai, Time – 30 am
- Second Test: February 13-17, Chennai, 30 am
- Third Test: February 24-28, Ahmedabad (Day-Night), Time – 30 pm
- Fourth Test: 4-8 March, Ahmedabad, Time – 30 am
- First T20 – March 12, Ahmedabad, time – 7 p.m.
- Second T20 – March 14, Ahmedabad, Time – 7 p.m.
- 3rd T20 – March 16, Ahmedabad, time – 7 p.m.
- Fourth T20 – March 18, Ahmedabad, time – 7 p.m.
- Fifth T20 – March 20, Ahmedabad, time – 7 pm
- First ODI: March 23, Pune, time – 30 pm
- Second ODI: March 26, Pune, time – 30 pm
- Third ODI: March 28, Pune, time – 30 pm
On the other hand, two Test matches will be played at the world’s largest cricket stadium. According to sources, there is a strong possibility that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will come to Ahmedabad to watch and enjoy the match. According to a report, BCCI has also invited PM Modi, Bharatiya Janata Party president JP Nadda, Home Minister Amit Shah and Union Sports Minister Kiran Rijiju for the India-England Test match.