The last date to link PAN card to Aadhaar is March 31, 2021. If you have not yet linked the PAN card to Aadhaar, please get it immediately. Otherwise your PAN card may be canceled and you may be fined up to Rs 10,000. Today we will tell you about the whole process here, through which you can add both documents at home. Let’s find out
Turn this page over to the Aadhaar card link
- First you need to log in to the income tax e-filing portal www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- On the left side of the website you will see the option of link support
- You need to click on this option
- You will then open a new tab in front of you
- You will have to enter the page number, Aadhaar number and the name entered in the Aadhaar card.
- You can then link these two documents exactly by filling out the terms and conditions and captcha code.
- You will then receive confirmation and if both of your documents are already linked, you will also receive information.
Note: Let us inform you that you do not need to login to this portal. You should have only Aadhaar and PAN card number.
Link to Aadhaar and PAN card via SMS
- For your information, suppose you can link the Aadhaar card with the PAN card via SMS
- For this you can go to the message box in the mobile and type UIDPN
- Enter the page and Aadhaar card number by providing space
- Now send the number 9 or 2181
- The income tax department will then link both your numbers