New Delhi: Millions of people in the country and the world use WhatsApp every day in their personal and business lives. Most people chat on WhatsApp. Apart from this, photos also share audio, video and documents. Everyone wants a nice screen to appear in front of them when they open WhatsApp. With this in mind, WhatsApp added a chat wallpaper and theme feature. With its help, users can make the chat screen very attractive.
How to change chat wallpaper and theme
1. Open your WhatsApp first. After this, click on the 3 dots that appear in the upper right.
2. When you click on it, a lot of options will open up in front of you. Of these, you have to click on Option Settings at the bottom.
3. When you click on Settings, you will get the option of Chats. After clicking on it, you will get the option of theme and wallpaper.
4. On clicking on the theme, you will find the option of light and dark. If you click on the light, then you choose the white theme and the dark option, then the black theme will appear.
5. Also when you click on the wallpaper, you will find some wallpapers in WhatsApp. You can choose any of these. Apart from this you can also set a photo of your choice in it.