New Delhi: E-commerce company Amazon brings a quiz to its users every day, which wins a lot of prizes after winning. Even today this quiz has started on Amazon app and after winning it, you can win 25 thousand rupees. Users must use the Amazon app to participate in this quiz. For information, let us inform you that this daily quiz starts at 12 o’clock at night and lasts till 12 o’clock at night.
Quiz based on General Knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions of General Knowledge and current tasks. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz. Each question asked during the quiz is given four options. The winner will be chosen by a lucky draw.
Here we are telling you the five questions of the July 21 quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 25 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay Balance.
- – What is the indigenously built Sajag, that was recently commissioned into the Indian Coast Guard?
Answer – Patrol Vessel
- – Which country’s most volatile volcano is Mount Merapi?
Answer – Indonesia
- Abdulla Shahid is the first President-elect of the General Assembly from which country in the history of the UN?
Answer – Maldives
- – What type of construction method does this building showcase?
Answer – Masonry
- – What type of weapon was famously used by these soldiers?
Answer – Katana