The IPL 2020 season will start from September 19 in the UAE. The first match will be between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians. But let’s take a brief look at what happened between 3008 and 2019 before that. Let’s see the answers to the questions of which player scored the most runs, which player took the most wickets, hit sixes.
1. Which team has won IPL most times?
– Mumbai Indians have won the most 4 IPL Cups so far. Mumbai won the 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019 tournaments.
2. Which team won the most matches between 2008 and 2019?
– Mumbai Indians have won the most 107 matches so far.
3. Who has the most runs?
– Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper Virat Kohli is the top scorer with 5,412 runs.
4. Which bowler took the most wickets?
– Mumbai Indians fast bowler Lasith Malinga has taken the most 170 wickets. But for personal reasons, he has decided not to play in the IPL this year.
5. Who has the most sixes?
– West Indies’ Chris Gayle has hit the most 326 sixes in the IPL so far.
6. Who is the most successful captain in IPL?
– Rohit Sharma is the most successful captain and under his leadership Mumbai Indians have won the title 4 times.
7. Who is the king of fours in IPL?
Left-hander Shikhar Dhawan has the highest number of fours in the IPL with 524 boundaries.
8. Which team is the most runner-up?
Chennai Super Kings, who have won the title three times, have been runners-up five times.
9. Who is the player who has won the Orange Cap most times?
– Australian batsman David Warner wins the Orange Cap by scoring the most runs in 2015, 2017 and 2019.
10. Who holds the record for most runs in a season?
– The record is held by Royal Challengers Bangalore captain Virat Kohli. In 2016, Kohli had scored 973 runs with 4 centuries and 7 fifties.