Digitized Banking SystemSince then the work of both the bank and the customer has become much easier. You can do a lot of bank work online from home, office or any place. But this digital system sometimes gets overwhelming. A little carelessness can whitewash your bank account and cause you to lose your hard earned money.
SBI has issued alerts to millions of customers
SBI, the country’s largest bank, has been alerting its customers about online bank fraud from time to time. SBI has once again warned its millions of customers. SBI has asked its customers to stay away from links that lure customers with gifts, saying that SBI is giving you free gifts. SBI has told its customers not to open such links at all.
Are you receiving these links in your inbox? Steer Clear! Clicking on these phishing links could lead to loss of your personal and confidential information. Stay alert. Think before you click!#ThinkBeforeYouClick #StayAlert #StaySafe #CyberSafety pic.twitter.com/URZcURvECl
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) June 17, 2021
Do not run gift or lottery schemes: SBI
SBI has issued a warning on Twitter about such links. SBI says that we do not run or support any such gift / lottery scheme. SBI says that if you find such links in your inbox, then one thing is clear that by clicking such phishing links your personal and confidential information can be stolen. So be careful and think before you click.
One click and the account will be empty
If you click on any such phishing link in case of free gift, it will take you to another page, where it will take your personal and other important information from you and you will be the victim of fraud. “We advise you not to click on any link or share any bank details,” SBI said. Report any such fraud to the concerned agency.
- BJP’s criminal negligence polluting Corona / Sabarmati river, Sabarmati not cleansed despite 250 crore waters
- Cheti judges now committing digital crimes, cyber crime police stations started in 10 districts of the state
- Recruitment for 5000 posts for Medical Assistant, find out where and how you can apply
- You will become a victim of fraud by sitting in the greed of free gifts! Not taking SBI’s warning lightly
- Knowledge Update / There are not four oceans on earth, find out where the fifth ocean is and how it differs.
The post You will become a victim of fraud by sitting in the greed of free gifts! Not taking SBI’s warning lightly appeared first on GSTV.