Mumbai: If you are having trouble getting a pension after retiring from the company, but despite many complaints, banks or government departments are not resolving your problem, you can file a complaint at home. For this, the government has created a portal www.pensionersportal.gov.in. To register a complaint on the pension portal, you will also have to fill in some details including name, company information, pension payment order etc. Experts say that the government will give you an immediate answer to all your questions.
In how many days is the complaint settled?
The portal does not specify how soon your issue will be resolved. However, if the complaint is not processed for more than 60 days, you have the option to send a reminder to the concerned department.
After filing a complaint, you can see its status on the portal. This will let you know which department is looking into your complaint. It shows the name of the officer, his position and his contact bureau.
- First you have to go to www.pensionersportal.gov.in. Then click on CPENGRAMS.
- In the second step, select the ‘Individual Pensioners’ option and click on it to complain.
- A new tab will then open. You can file a complaint against it. To file your complaint, click on the ‘lodge your grievance’ option. You will see a new screen. In it you will find the ‘Grievance Registration Form’
- In this form, you will be asked to tell about the ministry or department where your pension and grievance are related. If the name of your department is not in the list, then the ‘Not Non / Non Listed’ option is also provided in the list.
- Let me tell you that there are stars somewhere in this form
- And the hashtag (#) will appear. This means you must fill in the required details at these locations. It is also necessary to fill in the fields provided in the hashtag so that your complaint can be resolved quickly. If your complaint is not processed within the stipulated time, send a reminder. You can also check the status of your complaint here.
- There is also an option to upload a letter if you have received it from the relevant department. Just keep in mind that this will only be uploaded in PDF format. Its size should be more than 1 MB.
- Once you have filled in all the details from the form, enter the captcha code and click ‘Submit’. A complete number will appear on the screen when the complaint is successfully registered. Save it for future use.