Social media site Twitter One more controversy ensues. During the live broadcast on Twitter, Jammu and Kashmir was shown as part of China. Defense analyst Nitin Gokhale took up the matter with Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has also complained. On the other hand, users are also expressing their anger against Twitter.
Tweeple pl put Hall of Fame Leh as your location for live broadcast and see what’s happening. It shows location as Jammu and Kashmir, Peoples Republic of China. I tested it again. Outrageous. Pl flood Twitter with complaints. GoI should take immediate action. @rsprasad pic.twitter.com/pbnr8364at
– Nitin A. Gokhale (@nitingokhale) October 18, 2020
This feature was tested again
He says that if Leh is selected in Twitter’s Hall of Fame feature, the location is showing Jammu and Kashmir, the People’s Republic of China. The same result came when this feature was tested again.
– bhavuk pandita (@ rohitpandita000) October 18, 2020
Users are also supporting them
After Nitin Gokhale gave this information, Twitter users are also supporting him. People said that this is true and a similar location is being seen by other users. Earlier in 2012, there was a complaint that Jammu and Kashmir was being shown China’s share on Twitter. Twitter, meanwhile, defended Lulu, saying it was a technical glitch and would be rectified as soon as possible.
- Twitter shows Jammu and Kashmir as part of China, anger spreads among people
- Beware, if you drink soup found in the market in the Corona period, this can be a terrible loss
- Increased tensions in China-Taiwan, Hygersonic missiles deployed to drag
- India crosses Kovid’s top tier, government-appointed panel says threat by February
- Raman Patel of Popular Builder Group in Ahmedabad’s trouble increased, the woman lodged a complaint at Vastrapur police station
The post Twitter shows Jammu and Kashmir as part of China, anger spreads among people appeared first on GSTV.