Facebook has fixed an Instagram bug that allowed hackers to turn anyone’s phone into a spy tool by simply sending a picture file. All the details were sent to the hacker when the image was saved or opened on the Instagram app. Apart from this, it also got access to all the data of the user’s phone contact, camera and location. The cyber-attack was carried out via email or by sending an image on WhatsApp. Remote code execution is now closed.
Twitter has also fixed a bug. All the details of the email could have been sent through a software that was stored in the browser by sending that email, it is now closed. An American team conducting research on social media has made a shocking claim that fake posts on platforms like Twitter and Instagram are used for espionage. Thousands of such have been shared for sale of counterfeit products related to Corona infection or for financial fraud. The study, published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research, claims to have marked about 2,000 fake posts between March and May.
- These flaws in the Instagram and Twitter apps used as spy weapons will now be removed.
- In Bihar / NDA, it has been decided which party will get how many seats, JDU at 104 and BJP at 100.
- The girl behind this type of boy is fascinated, can’t control the quality
- Girls, pay attention here / You may also get these five diseases while wearing high heels
- West Bengal politics heats up after BJP’s newly appointed national secretary makes controversial statement
The post These flaws in the Instagram and Twitter apps used as spy weapons will now be removed. appeared first on GSTV.