If you too Of the bank Today only if necessary work remains to be done Settled Take it because the bank will be closed for many days in the coming days. Monday is a continuous bank holiday except for one day. This can lead to delays in your required work or money transactions. We are telling you in detail when the bank holidays are in the coming days.
The bank will be closed continuously
There were several holidays in January this year which made the bank less open. The bank will also be closed on January 23, 24 and 26. In fact the 23rd is the fourth Saturday, the 24th is Sunday. The bank will then open on January 25 i.e. Monday and Tuesday January 26 is Republic Day. The bank will also be closed on Tuesday.
January has 14 holidays
This is a 14-day bank holiday in January. The bank remained closed for 14 days due to national and regional holidays with different parts of the country. These are the dates when the banks were on holiday in January 2021 as the current month is not over so the banks will remain closed in the coming days.
- January 1 (Friday)
- January 3 (Sunday)
- January 9 (Second Saturday)
- January 10 (Sunday)
- January 17 (Sunday)
- January 23 (Fourth Saturday)
- January 24 (Sunday)
- January 26 (Republic Day)
- January 31 (Sunday)
- The bank was closed in Mizoram on January 2 for the New Year celebrations.
- January 14 was a bank holiday in Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim and Telangana on the occasion of Makar Sankranti / Pongal / Magh Sankranti.
- January 15 was a bank holiday in Tamil Nadu and Assam on the occasion of Thiruvallur Day / Magh Bihu and Tusu Puja.
- Banks remained closed in Mizoram on January 16 on the occasion of Uzavar Thirunal.
- Banks will be closed in Tripura on January 23, the birthday of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. However, January 23 is also the fourth Saturday, so there is no business in the banks.
- Imoinu Iratpa will be celebrated in Manipur on January 25, so the bank will be closed.