Release date and time for ep 91!

What date and time will My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 (91) release around the world on the Crunchyroll and Funimation streaming platforms?

Between the delay of the latest manga chapter and the premiere of season 5 episode 2, social media was dominated last weekend by My Hero Academia.

With confirmation that the third anime movie will premiere in August 2021, there may never have been more hype and excitement surrounding the series.

So, what date and time will My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 (91) release around the world on Crunchyroll and Funimation?

My Hero Academia S5 episode 3: Release date

My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 (91) will release on Crunchyroll and Funimation on Saturday, April 10th for premium users.

My Hero Academia S5 episode 3: Release time

• At the time of writing, My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 is scheduled to release at 2:30 AM PDT on Saturday, April 10th.

My Hero Academia S5 ep 3: Central time

My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 is scheduled to air at 4:30 AM CDT on Saturday, April 10th.

My Hero Academia episode 91: Eastern time

My Hero Academia episode 91 is scheduled to debut at 5:30 AM EDT on Saturday, April 10th.

My Hero Academia S5 episode 3: British time

My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 is scheduled to release at 10:30 AM BST on Saturday, April 10th.

My Hero Academia S5 ep 3: European time

My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 is scheduled to premiere at 11:30 AM CEST on Saturday, April 10th.

My Hero Academia episode 91: Philippine time

My Hero Academia episode 91 is scheduled to debut at 5:30 PM PHT on Saturday, April 10th.

My Hero Academia S5 episode 3: Korea time

My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 is scheduled to release at 6:30 PM KST on Saturday, April 10th.

My Hero Academia S5 ep 3: Australia time

My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 is scheduled to premiere at 7 PM ACST on Saturday, April 10th.

NOTE: Described times are confirmed, but are subject to change. Episodes will be made available for free in selected territories at the described times the following week.

By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]

In other news, Heaven Official’s Blessing: Release time on Netflix revealed for anime series!

Source link