In Ramol, Ahmedabad, the police have busted a scam of tampering with the Aadhaar card. A man named Ravikant Sharma, who was in police custody, was giving Aadhaar cards to people for Rs 100 to Rs 150.
The man, who lives in the New Harishchandra Society in Ramol in the city, opened a shop called Ashwit Enterprise outside his house and committed fraud.
The police investigation revealed that the coin written by the accused Mamlatdar was signed by Vasant Patel Gazetted Officer-B. So far, an investigation has been started into how many people the accused had issued such Aadhaar cards to.
Read important news from around the world, including business, finance, weird, auto and technology. GSTVOn the website, as well Gujarat Samachar Read on the state’s most trusted newspaper news.
- Ramol: Fake signature of officials, fraud, finally erupted
- Astrologers advise early elections in Bengal, planets to change in second fortnight of May
- Shameful / Modi used Congress leader’s name to please Tamils, was a staunch enemy for Sangh
- Vadodara: A young man, crushed in the elevator of a fruit shop, was hired 15 days ago
- Election Survey: Modi-Shah’s antafera will not come to work in Bengal, Tamil Nadu will also be upside down
The post Ramol: Fake signature of officials, fraud, finally erupted appeared first on GSTV.