Railway Renovation plan Under 130 Sleeper coaches will be removed from mail and express trains running at speeds of 1 km or more and AC coaches will be fitted instead. The route was also chosen by the railways. The prices of tickets for such trains will be affordable to all, said a Railway Ministry spokesperson. People did not believe that all non-AC trains would be converted to AC.
Premium trains allowed to run at a speed of 130 km per hour
Currently the speed of mail and express trains is 110 per hour. Premium trains like Rajghani, Shatabdi and Duronto are allowed to run at a speed of 130 kmph. The coaches of such trains are also designed to make you feel comfortable at a speed of 130 kmph. It has become a technical compulsion, “he said.
The coaches of these trains will be made AC coaches
The Golden Quadrilateral and Diagonal tracks are being upgraded to allow trains to run at speeds of 130 to 160 kmph. Only trains running at 130-160 kmph will be fitted with AC and non-AC sleeper coaches will be replaced.
But the train that will run at a speed of 110 km per hour will have a non-AC coach. Care will be taken to ensure that ticket prices are affordable. Travel time will be reduced and facilities will be multiplied, ”he said.
According to him, coaches of 83 berths are currently being designed. He said the number would be 100 this year and 200 next year. The spokesperson said that non-AC trains create many difficulties in running at high speeds, so all sleeper coaches will be phased out.
- Seventeen-year-old Sagira gangraped inside a polytechnic college in Jhansi in the presence of her boyfriend
- Corona: The body also feels tired due to deficiency of this vitamin.
- Today’s election for the post of Chairman of Rajkot / Derry, the result may be interesting
- Ranu Mondal’s condition is poor, darkened again due to Corona virus
- Gujaratis will be able to enjoy cruise rides like Goa: Modi to inaugurate, govt prepares
The post Railway fares to go up: The government took this decision, tweaking passengers during the Corona period appeared first on GSTV.