Kings XI Punjab beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 12 runs in the IPL match played on Saturday. However, there is still hope for Punjab in the play-offs. In reply to Punjab’s 127-run target, Hyderabad could only manage 114 in 19.5 overs.
Punjab gave a target of 127 runs
Kings XI Punjab scored 126 for 7 in 20 overs against Sunrisers Hyderabad in Dubai. This is the lowest score in Dubai since batting first this season. Nicholas Flood was the top scorer for the Kings with 32 *. No other batsman was able to cross the 30-run mark. Lokesh Rahul contributed 27 and Chris Gayle 20 runs. For Hyderabad, Rashid Khan, Jason Holder and Sandeep Sharma took 2-2 wickets.
— ANI (@ANI) October 24, 2020
Punjab’s playing-11: Lokesh Rahul, Chris Gayle, Mandeep Singh, Nicholas Puran, Glenn Maxwell, Deepak Hooda, M. Ashwin, Chris Jordan, Mohammad Shami, Ravi Bishnoi and Arshdeep Singh
Hyderabad’s playing 11: David Warner (captain), Johnny Bairstow, Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Khalil Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma and T. Natarajan.
- IPL 2020: Punjab wins by lethal bowling, defeats Hyderabad by 12 runs
- Hoshiarpur Rape Murder Case: Rahul Gandhi’s Rebellion Against BJP, I Will Fight Against Them If These Governments Block The Demand For Justice
- The fortunes of retailers and retailers are about to open, Prime Minister Modi is to give this loan on the 27th
- Before the polls in Bihar, BJP showed 2 current MLAs, 4 former MLAs and 1 former MP the way out of the party.
- Opinion poll: Chirag Paswan may be disappointed, Bihar may once again become NDA government, golden chance for bright
The post IPL 2020: Punjab wins by lethal bowling, defeats Hyderabad by 12 runs appeared first on GSTV.