Turkey and Pakistan have come out in the open in the war between the Christian country of Armenia and the Muslim country of Azerbaijan. Pakistan has sent troops to help Azerbaijan while terrorists from Syria and Libya are being sent there along with Turkey.
Armenia has also claimed that a Turkish fighter jet shot down its fighter jet. In which the pilot died. Pakistan has sent troops to support Azerbaijan in its war with Armenia. This shocking revelation came from a phone recording. The conversation was posted on a news website called Free News AM. In which two people from Azerbaijan are talking to each other. In which one person says that Pakistanis are gathering here.
Turkey and Pakistan are trying to play with fire. They are sending terrorists fighting in Syria to the Armenian war zone Nagorno-Karabakh. The terrorists, known as the Killing Machine, are being fielded in favor of the Muslim country of Azerbaijan and against the Christian country of Armenia. According to reports, the heavily armed terrorists have been transported to the Azerbaijani capital, Baku, via Turkey since September 22. So far 1000 terrorists have arrived. Turkey also gives them a salary of 1500 to 2000 dollars.
- Mumbai police sends summons to Anurag Kashyap in rape case
- Bigg Boss 14: Will Radhe Mani enter Bigg Boss House? The video is making waves on social media
- Template broken due to provocations like give a push or break Babri Masjid, we will challenge the verdict in the High Court
- Decrease in water inflow from Narmada / Uparvas, decrease in dam surface
- Another mobile phone found from Rajkot / Central Jail, crime registered at Pradyuman Nagar police station
The post If this happens, World War II will be in full swing: Pakistani troops arrive, Russia jumps on the bandwagon appeared first on GSTV.