Joint In the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Work There is good news for millions of Indians. The UAE announced that it would grant its citizenship to professional foreign nationals. The move is aimed at reviving the economy amid the Covid-19 epidemic. The important thing is that not only the workers here, but also their families will be given citizenship.
We adopted law amendments that allow granting the UAE citizenship to investors, specialized talents & professionals including scientists, doctors, engineers, artists, authors and their families. The new directives aim to attract talents that contribute to our development journey.
— HH Sheikh Mohammed (@HHShkMohd) January 30, 2021
These people can apply for citizenship
The ruler of Dubai, Prime Minister and Vice President of the country, Sheikh Mohammed bin Al Maktoum, announced that artists, writers, doctors, engineers and scientists, as well as their families, could apply for citizenship. They can retain their old citizenship even after becoming a UAE citizen.
The rights of citizens have not yet been clarified
However, it is not yet clear whether foreign nationals acquiring citizenship will be given the same rights as native citizens. Yet, foreigners working here only get work visas that are renewed during the job or work. However, in recent years, visa rules have been relaxed allowing special investors, students and professionals to stay in the country longer.
- Good news for Indians / Now it has become easier to settle abroad, get citizenship with a job in this country
- Myanmar: US President Joe Biden calls military coup a direct attack on democracy, imposes tougher sanctions
- Do you also cook in iron pots? So keep this special attention if not
- Dissatisfaction / internal squabbles in Congress over candidate selection, leaders hold meetings at farm house for fear of revolt
- Creating an account in this scheme of post / post office, make daughter’s future secure, there will be many benefits.
The post Good news for Indians / Now it has become easier to settle abroad, get citizenship with a job in this country appeared first on GSTV.