Ahmedabad And in the Vadodara area Motor And the price of compressed natural gas-CNG used in rickshaws is Rs. 1.31 and the price of piped natural gas-PNG used in the kitchens of households in Ahmedabad and Vadodara is Rs. Adani Gas Ltd. has announced a reduction of 1.00 with effect from today.
Benefit more than 4.5 lakh PNG users
Reducing CNG rates will benefit more than 4.5 lakh PNG users. The current price of CNG in Ahmedabad and Vadodara is Rs. 53.17 has been reduced to 51.86. Thus, Rs. 1.31 per kg has been reduced.
However, the standard price of PNG gas supplied to the kitchens of more than four and a half lakh people in Ahmedabad and Vadodara is Rs. Decided to reduce from 29.09 to 28.09. Thus the price of standard cubic meter has been reduced by Rs.
In the areas of Kheda, Surendranagar, Barwala and Navsari in which Adani was given the responsibility of supplying CNG, the price of CNG per kg was Rs. Rs. 52.70 to Rs. 51.70 have been made.
50% reduction in CNG prices, vehicle costs
Consumers of petrol and diesel will be able to reduce their costs by up to 50 per cent due to lower prices compared to the cost of driving. This will result in drivers increasing their conversion to CNG-powered vehicles.
It will also reduce the amount of carbon released into the atmosphere. Adani’s PNG has an estimated 4.5 lakh consumers. In contrast, it operates to supply CNG to millions of CNG-powered vehicles through 134 CNG stations in different parts of Gujarat.
Adani Gas has set a price target of Rs. 1.75 per kg in Mahendragarh, Rs. 1.70 per kg, in Faridabad and Palwal at Rs. Reduced to 1.60. Similarly, in Faridabad, Palwal and Kharja, the standard per cubic meter price for customers using PNG in the kitchen is Rs. Has been reduced to 1.11.
- Popular group: 100 crore anonymous transactions seized in IT raid, one-time BJP special anonymity
- The Indian IT company has surpassed Accenture to become the world’s most valuable company with a market cap of 14 144 billion.
- Govt tightens in Corona: same number of hours allowed in festivals, they will not get admission
- Before Diwali, 12 Gujarat officials got lottery, IAS got promotion
- Cruel dictator Kim Jong Un’s actions came to light when he was caught watching foreign TV shows
The post Good news: CNG-PNG prices have come down from today, millions of Gujaratis will benefit greatly appeared first on GSTV.