The Rajya Sabha, in a written reply, told Muralitharan that 43 countries offer visa-on-arrival facility and 36 countries are Indian ordinary Passport Provides e-visa facility to the holders.
No visas to travel in this country
For travel to the country VisaIt does not require Barbados, Bhutan, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong SAR, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Nepal, New Island, Samoa, Senegal, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Serbia. According to the central government, Iran, Indonesia and Myanmar are in the country.
Visa free travel to Indians
Which offers visa-on-arrival facility and Sri Lanka, New Zealand and Malaysia are a group of 26 countries. Who has e-visa facility. The minister said the government was trying to increase the number of countries offering visa-free travel, visa-on-arrival and e-visa facilities to Indians with a view to facilitating international travel.
- Biggest drug connection exposed / Millions of drugs and marijuana being traded from Gujarat, Crime Branch gets big success
- Drugs case: Riya and Shovik’s troubles escalate, Bombay High Court hearing postponed
- What will be the film City to be made in Greater Noida, Yogi Adityanath’s hopes will come true
- Will Gujarat study like this! So many schools in urban areas have had to close
- Now video calls can also be made from WhatsApp Web, learn the whole process here
The post Get rid of the hassle of visas, travel to these 16 countries of the world with just a passport appeared first on GSTV.