Last Updated on May 14, 2021 by Damini Patel
If you own PFThe amount of company gone Employer If you want to transfer to a new account opened by you can sit at home. An online facility to transfer Employees Provident Fund Organization PF is also available. Although all the accounts of the employee remain in one place after the arrival of Universal Account Number (UAN), the money remains in separate accounts. Requires that you first share the UAN with the new company. Then transfer the money from the old account to the new account. You have to follow some simple steps to do this process online.
How to Apply for PF Transfer
- First go to EPFO’s Unified Member Portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/. Login with UAN and password.
- After logging in go to Online Services and click on Member-One EPF Account Transfer Request option.
- In this you will have to verify personal information and PF account. You must provide information on your current employment.
- Then click on the Get Details option. The PF account details of the last appointment will appear on the screen.
- You will now have the option to choose between the last employer and the current employer to attest the online claim form. You select it based on the availability of Authorized Signature Holding DSC. Choose either employer in both and give member ID or UAN number.
- Finally click on Get OTP option. You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Put an OTP on it again and click on the submit option.
- Once the OTP is verified, the request for the next online money transfer process will be sent to the previous company.
- This process will be completed in the next three days. The company will transfer it first. The field officer of EPFO will then check it.
- Money will be transferred to your account only after verification by EPFO officer.
- You can view the status in Track Claim Status to see if the transfer process is complete.
- For offline transfer you have to fill up Form-13 and give it to your old company or new company.
What needs to be?
- The registered mobile number must be active as OTP will be sent to this number.
- The employee’s bank account number and Aadhaar number should be linked to UAN.
- The date of exit from the previous appointment must be remembered. If not, remember it first.
- Must be pre-approved by e-KYC employer.
- Only one transfer request will be allowed for the previous member ID.
- Verify and confirm all personal information provided within the member profile before applying.