Fatal The virus is still rampant in the state, with the state government canceling the kite festival to prevent the spread of the deadly epidemic. Now the landing has also felt the eclipse of the corona virus. In this regard, Nitin Patel said that it will not be allowed for the people of the society to gather on one floor. And no more than 50 people should gather on one floor.
More rules about how many people can gather on the steps in Uttarayan
State Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel reacted to the two corona vaccines found in the country. “Two vaccines have been approved and two more will be approved,” he said at an event in Ahmedabad. In a country with a population of 130 crore, vaccination has to be calculated excluding the youth. Young people are less likely to be victims of corona. 30-30 crore people will be vaccinated in the first and second phase in the country.
No more than 50 people should gather on one floor
He said that the first doctors, nursing paramedical staff in Gujarat would be vaccinated against corona. In the second phase, police and Ashavarkar sisters will be vaccinated. Booths have been set to decide who will be vaccinated. Corona Warriors will receive a free vaccine in the state. The state government will try not to incur any cost to the people of Gujarat regarding vaccination.
- Eclipse of landing! DCM’s biggest statement on Makar Sankranti, new rule will be a big tweak for kite flyers
- LIC’s special policy! Deposit once, get a lifetime pension guarantee
- This bank is getting more than 7% interest rate on FD, know where you should invest
- Big relief for SBI account holders: All these features will now be available at home, find out where customers will benefit
- The message will disappear automatically after reading on Instagram, find out what this special feature is
The post Eclipse of landing! DCM’s biggest statement on Makar Sankranti, new rule will be a big tweak for kite flyers appeared first on GSTV.