The country’s largest government bank, State Bank of India (SBI) Has given new features to its customers. You You can also withdraw money from SBI’s Automated Deposit and Withdrawal Machine (ADWM). The specialty of ADWM is that it works like an ATM. This machine can handle both withdrawals and deposits. SBI has shared a video on Twitter about this.
SBI tweeted, “Why stand in line when you can get big banking facilities on ADWM?” Watch the video to know more about the features available on it. Along with the tweet, SBI also shared a 40-second short video clip that reveals about ADWM.
How to withdraw Cash from SBI ADWM?
- Go to any SBI ADWM with your debit card.
- Insert your debit card into ADWM, select Banking from the available options. Then select your preferred language and press the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Enter your ATM PIN number.
- Select the option to withdraw cash and then click on it.
- Now write the withdrawal amount.
- After this, you will get the money from the machine.
This will be done with an automated deposit and withdrawal machine
- Fast and convenient cash deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Paperless transaction
- Both cash deposit and withdrawal facility is available.
- Also cash deposit facility for loan, PPF, RD accounts
- Instant credit for cash deposit in self or third party SBI account
- Cardless cash deposit of Rs 49,900 per transaction.
- You can deposit up to Rs 2 lakh per transaction in a Pan Linked account using SBI Card.
- 200 currency notes can be deposited per transaction.
- No fee for depositing cash in your account using SBI Debit Card.
- Withdraw cash using another bank’s debit card.