Does Bloodlands have a BBC release date? When is it out? Let’s consider when audiences can expect the crime-drama series to air.
This year has already shown a great deal of promise for TV enthusiasts and the recently unveiled trailer for Bloodlands teases an expertly crafted offering.
Executive produced by Jed Mercurio – the writer and producer of Line of Duty – this four-episode mini-series stars James Nesbitt (Cold Feet, Stan Lee’s Lucky Man) as Tom Brannick, an Irish detective pursuing a mysterious serial killer named Goliath.
It’s revealed that the reopening of this lengthy investigation is particularly important to Tom, as we learn that Goliath is responsible for his wife’s murder.
It’s swiftly become one of the most highly anticipated series of the year for some, but does Bloodlands have a BBC release date yet?
Does Bloodlands have a BBC release date?
- A BBC release date for Bloodlands is yet to be confirmed. However, audiences shouldn’t have to wait much longer…
As noted by Up News Info, the cast and crew were spotted filming the series in Belfast last year. Additionally, they include that it was originally expected to air in 2020. So, perhaps the COVID-19 pandemic created delays.
Over on Twitter, BBC One recently promoted the series and explained that it was “coming soon”.
Taking this information into account, it’s likely that Bloodlands should arrive in the first half of 2021, with audiences perhaps having to wait no more than a few months at the very most.
We’ll keep our eyes peeled for updates.
Audiences react to the Bloodlands trailer
After seeing the trailer, a number of audiences have taken the time to weigh in their quick thoughts on Twitter.
Check out a selection of tweets:
Bloodlands (2021) cast
As listed by IMDb, check out the cast members of Bloodlines and their respective roles below:
- James Nesbitt as Tom Brannick
- Lorcan Cranitch as Jackie Twomey
- Charlene McKenna as Niamh McGovern
- Peter Ballance as Pat Keenan
- Lisa Dwan as Tori Matthews
- Lola Petticrew as Izzy Brannick
- Caolan Byrne as Ben McFarland
- Kathy Kiera Clarke as Clare Keenan
- Jonny Everett as Detective
- Valerie Lilley as Linda Corry
- Susan Lynch as Heather Pentland
- Brenda McNeill as ATO
- Nigel Mercier as HMSU Commander
- Flora Montgomery as McCallister
- Asan N’Jie as Larry
- Matthew Sharpe as Constable Scott
- Michael Smiley as Dinger
- Chris Walley as Birdy
- Ian McElhinney as Adam Corrie
Bloodands is coming soon to BBC One and BBC iPlayer.
In other news, Promising Young Woman UK release date confirmed.