The number of coronavirus patients worldwide has risen to 30 million. The search engine Google, which people around the world search for many things on a daily basis, has now started the work of awareness in Corona.
9.39 lakh people have died. Governments and organizations are working for awareness, now private companies are also working for awareness. Google has awakened people through its doodles. Google on Wednesday created a special doodle for this.
People receive awareness messages by clicking on Google Doodle. It says, ‘Wear a mask and save lives. Keep a face mask. Wash hands frequently, keep social distance, etc. Guided by the World Health Organization.
It is written in the guide –
- Keep your hands clean. Use soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand wash.
- Maintain a safe distance from those who cough or sneeze.
- The mask must be worn. Especially where social distance is not possible.
- Do not touch the eyes, nose or mouth.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover the nose and mouth with an elbow or handkerchief.
- Stay home if you are sick. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, then consult a doctor or government system for treatment.
READ ALSO :