If your earnings 15 thousand RsIs less than and you don’t have to worry if you don’t have any planning for retirement planning so far. Modi government’s PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana pension scheme can help you. After 60 years, you will get a pension of Rs 3,000 per month or Rs 36,000 per annum. Under this scheme, any Indian citizen between the ages of 18 to 40 can join. Under this scheme, the account is opened with very easy terms and less documentation. According to the Ministry of Labor and Employment, about 4.5 million people have joined the scheme so far.
The benefit you can get by saving 2 rupees per day
The scheme can be joined from the age of 18. If an employee is 18 years of age, he will have to deposit Rs 55 per month in his Pradhan Mantri Shramayogi Mandhan Yojana till the age of 60. This will be around Rs 2 a day. However, with age, the installment may increase slightly. If one is 29 years old, one has to deposit Rs 100 per month till the age of 60 to get pension in this scheme. If an employee joins the scheme at the age of 40, he will have to contribute Rs 200 per month. The government will contribute as much as the account holders will contribute.
These conditions are for contributions
Pradhan Mantri Shramayogi Mandhan Yojana is for unorganized sector workers. From laborers to maids, drivers, electricians and sweepers or all such workers will benefit. The Prime Minister’s Labor Honorarium Yodana is for unorganized sector workers. Their monthly income should not exceed 15 thousand rupees. The age to participate in this scheme should be between 18 to 40 years.
How to register?
- For this you need to have Aadhar Card and Savings Account / Jandhan Account (with IFSC Code). Also your mobile number.
- The Prime Minister will have to go to the nearest CSC Center to register for the Labor Honorarium Pension Scheme.
- Then there is Aadhar Card and Savings Account i.e. Jandhan Account which will have to provide their information along with IFSC code. Show proof of passbook, checkbook or bank statement.
You can also enter the name of the nominee while opening the account
- Once the details are entered in the computer, the monthly contribution information will be available.
- You will then need to make your initial contribution in the form of cash.
- Then your account will be opened and you will get Shram Yogi card.
- You know this plan 1800 267 6888 Toll free Can take on the number.