Finance Minister in the budget presented on 1 February Nirmala Sitharaman has announced one crore new gas connections. This gas connection will be provided under Ujjawala scheme. The government has spoken of expanding the scheme. It may be mentioned that under this scheme, families below the poverty line are provided gas connection for domestic cooking.
Get 1600 rupees
Let me tell you, under the PM Ujjawala scheme Poor The government provides financial assistance to families. In which 1600 rupees is given by the government. This money is given to buy LPG gas connection. At the same time, EMI facility has been provided to pay the cost of filling LPG cylinder for the first time for the purchase of stoves.
How can apply
- Any woman from BPL family can apply for gas connection under Ujjawala scheme.
- For this you have to fill the KYC form and submit it to the LPG Center.
- At the time of application you have to state whether you want a 14.2 kg cylinder or a 5 kg cylinder.
- The form of Ujjawala Yojana can be downloaded from the website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjawala Yojana.
- You can also pick it up from the LPG Center.
This document will need
To avail the benefits of this scheme, BPL Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Water ID, Passport Size Photo, Copy of Ration Card, Copy of Ration Card, Self-Declared Letter attested by Gazetted Officer, LIC Policy, Bank Statement, BPL The list must contain documents such as a printout of the name,
Who will be able to apply
- Only women of the family can apply for this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be minimum 18 years.
- If the applicant family falls below the poverty line.
- The applicant must have an account in any bank.
- There must be no LPG gas connection in the name of the applicant first.
More information can be taken here
For more information about Ujjawala Yojana you can visit the website of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas http://www.petroleum.nic.in/sites/default/files/ Ujjawala Yojana PDF.