In Ahmedabad Corona cases have been declining rapidly on the one hand, and anti-corona vaccination operations have gained some momentum on the other. Although a round of doctors and health works is currently underway, officials are complaining that many do not turn up for the vaccine even after being instructed to do so.
However the round of doctors and health works is currently underway
Meanwhile, 63 new cases have been reported today. Vadodara ranks first with 65 cases. While the tragic death of a patient during treatment has been reported. While 108 recovered people have been discharged from different hospitals.
108 people were discharged from different hospitals
The number of active cases has come down to 1005. Out of which 478 patients from West Zone, North West Zone, South West Zone and 527 patients from Central Zone, East Zone, South Zone, North Zone are currently undergoing treatment. Private hospitals have even reduced the number of empty and filled beds on the website.
Meanwhile, the total number of cases registered so far in the city limits has reached 61959. Of which 2241 patients have lost their lives. While defeating Corona, 57781 people have recovered. The declining numbers suggest that Corona is now set to bid farewell, with campaign leaders saying it would be better if it did not backfire.
- Ahmedabad / 63 more infected, ready to bid farewell to Corona
- Tata Motors launches Tiago car, find out its tremendous features and price
- Opposition’s ‘Hatke’ formula: One lakh deposit for ticket readers, if they win the election, if not return ……
- Fear of mutual fund pandemic, investors could sink Rs 15 lakh crore
- Farmers ‘agitation / Farmers’ attack on Ghazipur border, security level increased at midnight
The post Ahmedabad / 63 more infected, ready to bid farewell to Corona appeared first on GSTV.